Testing Tools Online Training Course
We will have software testers for as long as there are software apps. According to a report, the number of software programmers in India has doubled annually and is predicted to stay at this level. The most crucial and significant step in the software development process is software testing. Software testing course modules in Hyderabad cover manual testing as well as ideas and tools for automation testing, including Selenium, Appium, HP Automation Tools, and others. Test case development, black box and white box testing, error guessing techniques, risk management, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC). are all concepts that testing courses in Hyderabad are intended to help you master.
Testing Tools Online Training Projects
The practical projects that you will work on during this certification training include:
- Work on Real Time scenarios and come up with a bug fix.
- Create test cases for the issue that was raised.
- Both manually and with the use of automated testing technologies, conduct quality testing.
- Practical on Testing Application Vulnerabilities Using Faulty Injection
- Cross-Platform Tool to Build, Test and Package Software
- Software Testing in IoT (Internet of Things)
Any graduate from any stream is eligible for the Testing Tools programme. The Testing Tools Development Life Cycle is process-oriented. A Quality Analyst analyses the software using the testing tools life cycle and gives the client or end user assurance. Understanding requirements, test planning, test design (scenarios and test cases), test execution, result analysis, defect tracking and reporting, and other areas are the key areas of concentration for the STLC. In the modern world, quality is crucial in the IT sector. With the use of third-party tools, testers are able to carry out retesting and regression testing, which is important in the testing industry.
Testing is one of the most crucial processes carried out during the Software Development Life Cycle and is a collection of numerous significant and complex operations (SDLC). It is a collection of diverse tasks that have been carried out consistently since the project’s commencement. It assists with confirming and validating that the client’s expectations are met and that the software performs as required. Testers can determine the software’s performance and quality through testing, which is a very valuable and helpful activity. Software testing, in essence, ensures that the software is secure, stable, and performs as intended.
The Testing tools training Online Training Certification will Give You Studying and Practical expertise in:
- Object-Oriented Programming in Testing Tools
- Different flavors’ in Selenium
- Selenium Web Driver
- Manual Testing Process
- Selenium with JAVA Training Syllabus (Testing Tools)
- Selenium Grid
- Testing Techniques
The above Strategy and Deploy are considered to be the most Important Testing tools Infrastructure According to Computational content and safety requirements. Our testing tools training Certification Access to a repository of sample interview questions on each topic, and many Missions, simulation of tests. Real-time industry-oriented projects in Competitive prices with Library, 24/7 Support, Placement Guidance and Resume preparation assistance too.
There are no particular prerequisites for taking an Testing tools Training. Graduates and professionals with a basic understanding of IT Service Management can also take this training. Basic knowledge of a programming language would be helpful for this Certification programme.
TESTING TOOLS COURSE CURRICULUM
- Load Testing, Stress Testing
- Load Testing Terminology
- Load testing process manual
- Testing process automated
- How does Load Runner works
- Components of Load Runner
- Vuser generator, Controller, Scheduler, Analysis
- Vuser script recording process
- Understanding Vuser logs Scenarios
- Manual Scenario
- Goal oriented Scenario
- Controller setup
- Monitoring setup and Analyze results
- Recording multiple transactions
- Creating parametersCreating rendezvous point.
- QA&QC, Verification & Validation, Software development life cycle
- Quality standards, Testing Types, Testing Levels
- SDLC Process, SDLC models analysis, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Testing Vs. SDLC
- BUGS Life Cycle, Severity and Priority of BUGS, BUG report, Types of BUGS
- Test Plan Preparation Content
- Test Strategy and Methodology, Designing Test Cases
- Techniques, (BVA, CEG, IVA, EP), Manual Testing FAQ’s
- Introduction to QTP
- Data Table, Active screen, keyword view, Expert view
- Recording Modes
- Regular Expression
- Step Generator
- Parameterization with different methods
- Data table Import Export Methods
- Flat files
- Object repository
- Shared and local repository
- Output values
- Function libraries
- Recovery scenario
- Predefined functions
- Virtual object wizard
- Object spy
- Object identification
- Descriptive programming
- Frameworks (Keyword)
- Actions (Non Reusable, reusable, external)
- Database connectivity (ADODB)
- Components of Quality Center
- Automated Testing using Win Runner & QTP
- Manual Testing steps
- Test case designer
- Preparing reports, Defect report preparation
- Quality Center Integration MS Excel
- Quality Center and QTP integration
- QA testing tools
- Load testing tools
- Performance Manual testing tools
- Product Manual testing tools
- Unit testing tools
- Software testing tools
- Ease of use and simple interface.
- Presents the testing tools case as a business workflow to the tester of Manual Testing Tools software.
- Quick Test Pro is significantly easier for a non-technical person to adapt to and create working testing tool
- Cases, compared to WinRunner.
- Data table testing techniques integration better and easier to use Testing Software Testing techniques